We are currently seeking a motivated and skilled 3D Artist to be part of our development team and future projects.
- Modeling, composition, and integration of the 3D assets that will compose the game environments.
- Model and texture high quality, high and low poly 3D content.
- Integrate the 3D assets developed taking into account technical constraints and gameplay.
- Utilize 3D modeling, mapping, texturing, lighting techniques, etc. to create visual elements.
- Optimize 3D arts for creating realistic environment.
- Scene lighting in game engines.
- Create 3D models from photos and real-world objects.
- Export and integrate models and textures in the game engine.
- Troubleshoot problems on reintegration of outsourced assets into the 3D arts.
- You have a minimum experience of 4 years as a 3D or Environment Artist.
- You are fully at ease with the various steps in the design of real-time 3D assets: high and low poly modeling, baking processes (organic and hard surface), and texturing (realistic and stylized).
- Good knowledge of game engines – Unreal Engine and Unity.
- You easily adapt to new technologies (iClone, Character Creator 3, internal game engine).
- Strong modeling, UVing, and texturing skills required.
- You are proficient with 3DSMax, Maya, Zbrush, Substance Suite, and Photoshop.
- Working knowledge of normal mapping and the different methods of creating them is preferred.
- Knowledge of the technical constraints relating to real-time, the 3D engines, and level editors.
- Ability to work on different artistic styles.
- Willingness to observe, absorb, and modify own work based on many avenues of artistic criticism.
Compensation – Above industry average
Location – Remote/on-site
E-learning Design Computer Games